ContactNo : 0553614970
Fiber glass cloth / Welding Cloth are made from Glass lagging fabric with enhanced hand and weave setting characteristics for maximum durability. for use as removable blankets, pipe wrapping, turbine blankets, fittings, flange covers and engine exhaust pipes. The cloth is treated so that large percentages of organic binders on the fabric are removed. This enhances the hand and weave setting characteristics.
Designed for heavy-duty slag protection, CARBO-GLAS® is an extremely tough yet soft and flexible fabric made to resist weld spatter and direct flame better than all-carbon or all-glass fabrics. An advanced carbon fiberglass composite fabric, CARBO-GLAS® is made by sandwiching fiberglass between layers of carbon fabric.
1) Holds up to 5 times more slag than non-reinforced carbon fabrics
2) Holds 60% more molten slag than non-carbonized glass fabric
3) Can perform dry or wet — retains 75% of its strength when wet
4) Soft, flexible, non-irritating
5) Continuous operating temperature: 500°F (260°C)
6) Upper temperature limit: 1000°F (538°C) (base fiberglass fabric)
Products : Curtains,Pads,Blankets.
Color : White Brown and Grey
Thickness : 0.18mm (Min) 1.70 mm(Max)
Facing : Silicon Coated,Aluminium Foil.