ContactNo : 0561523010
In fibre cement(HIcem) there is fibre reinforcement with cement, which contributes to making the fibre-cement material even stronger. Together with a carefully planned production process, fibre cement makes it possible to develop strong and long lasting construction materials. Today fibre cement is considered as a material physically suited for construction products such as cladding and roofing. It is primarily due to its function, performance and commercial value.
Application : Wall Board,Ceilings,Partitions,Panelings,Claddings,Carpentry.
Features : Water Resistant, Fire Resistant, Antibacterial, Water Resistant.
Density(kg/m3) : 850
Mechanical and Physical Characteristics:
1) Apparent Density (Dry) Kg/m IS 14862:2OOO >1200
2) Modulus of Rupture (EMC) MPa IS 14862.2OOO 14- Parallel, 8 - Perpendicular
3) Impact Strength J/m? - >2100
4) Compressive Strength MPa ASTM D1037 >30
5) Tensile Strength MPa ASTM D1037 20 - Parallel, 18 - Perpendicular
6) Screw Withdrawal Strength Ν |S:2380 Part XIV >1300
7) Moisture Content (EMC) % - <12
Biological - - No fungus growth.
|Sound Insulation||Heat Insulation||Fire Protection|
|Acoustic Insulation CB |IS:9901: Part 3:1981 29||Thermal Conductivity W/m-K ASTM C177 and ISO 83O2 0.18||Combustibility - BS 476:Part 4:1970 Non-Combustible|
TYPES OF BUILDINGS PERFORMANCE FEATURES PLACES TO BE USed :
Hospitals, Schools, Railway Stations,high Impact Strength Partitions,Software Parks, Theatres, Commercial Complexes, Warehouses,High Flexural Strength AC Ventilation Ducts,Water Resistance Offices, Bus Terminus, Petrol Bunks.